Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Snowy times.

“Man, I hate that trick. There are times when you're just spinning and you totally lose track of where you are. You don't know where you're going to land. You only hope you're still in the pipe.” Shaun White.

There are two things that amaze me about Shaun White. 1: The ridiculous amount of hair he has! and 2: How unbelievably talented he is. Its seriously breathtaking. I wish i had skills like that.



He simply oozes cool.

So on the weekend just past I went to the snow. The gang (Amie, Brett m, Levi, Kurt, Brett k, and myself) experienced some wild weathers. There was lots of rain, wind and some more rain. Thankfully on the second day it didn't rain, stead it just snowed all day which was beautiful. So what do i have to show for my epic weekend, just this pretty deep purple bruise on the back of my leg about the size of a mandarin. It hurt. I wish i had some cool story about how i did some mad jump and lost a ski mid air and punctured my leg. But no, i got this nasty bruise from a rope tow. Yes you heard me right, a beginners rope tow. Myself, having skied for nearly 10years would no longer say I'm an beginner, Therefore the fact i hurt myself on a rope tow is somewhat embarrassing.


Here's just a few happy snaps from the weekend:










Love Love Love.









No comments:

Post a Comment