Thursday, December 23, 2010

EIGHTEEN - Arabian Nights style.

And there we have it. I'm 18. However not much has changed. Yeh I may have a little more freedom and a few more expenses, unlike most the urge to 'go out' really doesnt interest me all that much, loud music, drunkeness, etc - Just not my thing. Instead you'll find me making something new, watching movies, watching the Big Bang theory, drinking copious amounts of tea or making my 'wants' list which im currently waiting for my debit mastercard to arrive so I can shop online - Yipee.
And here's a couple of snipets from my party. I'm terribly thankful for the friends I have as they are all so fantastic and they definatley made my brithday one to remember
(The best - Han)


(My guy - Aka Brett)

(KATIE! After travelling for the year, I was stoked that she got home just before my birthday. Plus as a pressie I got my own Katie Brand original singlet! So amazing)

(Definatley one of thee best dressed)
(My lovely Kate)

(My dearest Emma.)

(Millie - Secret gamers :p )

(Two of my Favourites - Brett + Han)

(I'm 18!)

(Kara - Where would I be without her!)

(Birthday Canvas)

(Arabian Afternoons)






And there we have it, welcome to adulthood.





No comments:

Post a Comment