Monday, August 9, 2010

I have a confession.

I possibly have a secret love for Antiques Roadshow. Its terribly lame I know, I used to be embarressed about it and told a few close friends, They laughed. But if you actually give it a chance its quite enjoyable.

And this is how my love began. If you know me, you'd know im quite fond of the afternoon nanna nap. However one afternoon I was laying on the couch trying to sleep but AR came on at first I was like ok, don't care but I slowly became inrtigued. It was an episode suitated at the location where the Titanic was built. All the stories behind each individual piece was so amazing and then the anticipation of what price it was going to recieve. That was half a year ago now, and I still enjoy it to this day.

I know its probably the definition of dorky or lame, but I don't care.


2 comments:

  1. I Confess,I love Antiques Roadshow too, Shhh tho, Its Just so Interesting. Seeing stuff from the past and the value of it now, I watch it all the time, Its better than some of the other Garbage on Tv

    ReplyDelete